What a day.

by - 14:23

     Hey, so i am in school, now is the lesson where my class goes to learn how to drive the tractor, i won't need this in the future, i hope, so i am not going on these lessons, and i am sitting in the classroom with a friend. I wanted to write in polish language, but i need to copy and paste polish letters because they don't exist on laptop that has swedish keyboard. 
In the night at 3 am my older brother called me to open the door and came to us to take something, and after this i couldn't fall asleep, but i did after a long time, and then i woke up at 7.30 a.m, instead of 7am. And i had just some time to get ready to school. First thinking was from the lazy mind: "oh, i won't make it, i'll be late", but this more intelligent mind said "you will, get out from the bed and move ass". I was sooo sleepy that i wasn't aware of what i am doing. I took on earrings that i thought they were the same, but weren't.



     I had a weird dream. Me and my family were in my old village in Poland. In our flat i sat in the corridor with any boy. He was my sister's crush. But for now i don't have any idea who it was. I sat with him and hugged. She was jealous and angry, but stayed in the kitchen anyway. Me and the boy went to one of the rooms and he sat on the soffa, but i sat on the another soffa, because i didn't want to hurt my sister anymore that i am talking to him, and we sat and watched tv, she came and we talked little. Later was something that i was in the car with another boy and we talked and checked any papers, and we sat on the back seats, and suddenly car started to drive. I screamed to the boy to stop it, i thought he knows how to handle with cars. But he said he can't stop my dad's car, only other... He just directed steering wheel so we didn't have any accident and i wondered how to stop the car. But then i woke up, because of the alarm.

The day is grey, so i'll add some pics what may make it better. (found on internet)
Now is the time that leaves fall down from trees. 
But month ago colors of the autumn were nice. 
I don't like autumn, but view of this is great.











I like these pics. Beauty of autumn.

I'm going on the last lesson.
Later i'll add new note.
See ya . ;3

You May Also Like

0 komentarzy