Happy Birthday to Liam Gallagher!

by - 13:44

          Liam has the best voice in the world. It's fantastic that the world has a singer like him, (and acutally his brother too). Their voices calm bad emotions. 
Today Liam is 42 years old. 
I would like to wish him the best in his life and to never worry - as he actually does. 
I would like Oasis to get back. I wish to Liam and Noel to they finally reconcile and make Oasis exist again. They are brothers and brothers love should be stronger than a quarrel.
I hope someday we will hear that Oasis is getting back. It's one of my dreams.
Liam's voice helps me much, when i am depressed it's enough to listen some songs of Oasis and i feel better. Their songs relax, and they clean bad mind.

I love Oasis, and Gallagher brothers are the best singers in the universe.

Happy Birthday my Liam! 
I love you ! <3





















You May Also Like

0 komentarzy